- Please phone to make an appointment. All other methods of contact will be unavailable due to the volume of enquiries.
- Please phone to organise a skin test before your colour appointment if:
- You have not had a colour or skin test with us in the last 6 months.
- If you have used a box dye since your last colour.
- Please bring as little as possible to the salon (large bags, shopping, coats etc) unless it is absolutely necessary. We cannot take anything from you, everything will have to stay with you.
- Please come alone, do not bring anyone else with you.
- Please bring a face mask with elastic hooks for around the ears. This must be worn at all times. We can provide you with one at a charge of £2.00
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please arrive at your allocated appointment time (Gov.guidelines)
- If you have a new continuous cough, high temperature, loss or change in smell or taste even if only slightly or feel unwell in any form please stay at home, cancel your appointment as soon as you can and we will reschedule.
- To protect us all we reserve the right to reschedule any person attending with symptoms.
- Please be aware after months of no colour your first appointment visit will take a bit longer as extra time, extra product and a different longer application method will be needed. Depending on the amount, we may need to charge extra for this.
- If you have coloured your hair yourself this also may need extra time to correct.
- We will do virtual consultations where these are necessary.
- We are splitting into 2 teams where possible to minimise equipment/ product sharing. We will all have our own individual cleaning products and safety equipment.
MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS
- If you have had a colour with us inside the last 6 months you do not need a further one.
- Although new advise from all the colour companies is that we need to carry out a new skin test if you have used a box colour between your appointments.
- Being closed for 3 months may mean that for some your last colour appointment was over 6 months ago.
ARRIVING AT THE SALON
- We ask on arrival for your appointment to please wait outside we will meet, greet and seat you. This is to avoid overcrowding in the salon.
- We are very fortunate that we have enough space in the salon to allow at least a 2 meter distance between each client. So we do not need to have screening between sections.
- We have minimised the amount of clients that will be in the salon at any one time.
- All sections, chairs and equipment will be cleaned & sanitised after every use.
- We will all have our own individual cleaning equipment at our own sections so only one person is touching it. This will include antibacterial spray, equipment sterilising spray, hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes.
- We will be wearing visors (Gov.guidelines) these are per stylist, they will be cleaned after each client. We also have face masks.
- Our in-house laundry system has been renewed & updated.
- All gowns, towels will be washed after each use at the required settings and using laundry disinfectant.
- No magazines nor refreshments are allowed at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, it’s a big update!
Really looking forward to seeing you
The Whiterock Team xx